We are looking for a project manager to add to our team to help shepard our software development projects from beginning to end. Our Project Managers are the glue that binds our teams together and also, alongside our architects, are the face of our company to our customers.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Responsible/owner for delivering projects on-time and on-budget and ensures clients are WOWed by under-promising and over-delivering.
- Servant-leader that has the ability to lead team members and clients by influence, and reflects our cultural values of valuing people-first (i.e. customers, team members, etc.)
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with customers quickly and maintain that long-term.
- Some of the best communication skills and emotional intelligence skills on our team. Can anticipate both team and customer needs.
- Highly administrative: great attention to detail and great note-taker.
- Looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in managing projects
- Familiarity with Agile software development and Scrum (acting as the Scrum Master most times
- Ensures the right things are happening at the right time (i.e. coordinate meetings/schedules, clarifies requirements, pulls in the right people to help, etc.).
- Creative problem solver and focuses on helping unblock team members quickly.
- Loves to learn and can learn new things quickly.
- Has a positive energy that helps drive the team to greater success.